"Review of Cosmos Brillia's "Xcalibur"①"

"Review of Cosmos Brillia's "Xcalibur"①"

ulBJT4 0 8 10.24 20:24
My impressions of Cosmos Troupe Brillia's "Xcalibur".

I think it's a good piece, but there's too much singing! There are quite a few turns of singing, not one-person performances, so I think it would be good to increase the acting and dancing, although it may be a copyright issue. It felt like I ate the "delicious large portioned food" called "singing" to the limit. I can understand and strongly agree with the opinion that the songs are not memorable after actually watching it.

I hope the piece becomes more well-known in the world.

King Arthur @ Kiki-chan (Toa Serika), even though there are countless songs, she sang in a way that made the lyrics easy to hear, and I could understand the story properly. Congratulations on becoming the top star.

Guinevere @ Sakura Haruno. That costume when she appeared was unfair! It was cool! It was a good accent. Hanabishi Rizu, Koko Sakura, Hanamiya Sara, and Yumekaze Sayaka all learned archery from Guinevere.

Lancelot @ Zun-chan (Sakuragi Minato) had fewer scenes than expected, but the part about Lancelot and Guinevere's forbidden love was good.

The third-ranked performers in the performance, based on the importance of the role, were Merlin @ Rittsu (Wakasho Rittsu) and Morgan @ Mashiro-chi (Mashiro Yuki). Rittsu also did a great job with her beautiful voice, but the MVP was Mashiro-chi. She was a magnificent behind-the-scenes heroine. As a female role, she looked a bit like Miho-san's makeup, and I know she's good, but this was Mashiro-chi's biggest amount of lines and singing ever, and above all, she was the only one on stage and sang a solo in the middle. It was amazing that she was able to do something that even the leading star rarely gets to experience! The big applause when the lineup was announced spoke for itself. Wouldn't it be good for her to star in the new production for the next Grand Theater performance? I believe she is Kiki's disciple, so I think it would be perfect for her to star in the new production, but I look forward to everyone in the theater company doing their best.

I noticed when the roles were announced on the day of the gathering, but overall there weren't many roles. Most of the troupe were villagers or warriors. Rurutan (Kaedehime Ruru) played a Saxon soldier, and she looked like she would come out of the anime, and was a really pretty girl. She was beautiful!

Comments

Service
등록된 이벤트가 없습니다.
글이 없습니다.
글이 없습니다.
Comment
글이 없습니다.
Banner
등록된 배너가 없습니다.
010-5885-4575
월-금 : 9:30 ~ 17:30, 토/일/공휴일 휴무
점심시간 : 12:30 ~ 13:30