The Minister of Youth and Sports Dito Ariotedjo Hints Olympic Athlete Bonuses for Paris 2024 Are Likely to Go Up

The Minister of Youth and Sports Dito Ariotedjo Hints Olympic Athlete …

Shavonne 0 2 21:35
rious and progress to the last eight.
In the quarter-finals, Gregoria will compete against Thai player Ratchanok Intanon. She advanced to the last eight after overcoming Belgian competitor Lianne Tan and Tai Tzu-yin

081612200_1715267315-000_34RA7XJ.jpgri/Fadia have an equal record at 3-3.
"We all are aware that the head-to-head record against the Chinese and Malaysian pairs in recent meetings has been poor, whereas with the Japanese pair, even though we won the

d. While Di Maria was a year younger.
The two were young players depended on by Argentina to secure the gold medal in Beijing 2008. Even though it's yet unclear if they will participate in Paris 2024

argentina_c3e1b49.jpgammad Rian Ardianto in men's doubles.
Following this remarkable success, the Executive Committee of the Indonesian Badminton Association (PP PBSI) will focus on upgrading "sport science" or data-driven achievement innovation programs to eleva

Liputan6.com, Jakarta - Gregoria Mariska Tunjung offers a spark of optimism among the elimination of recent Indonesian badminton delegates at the 2024 Olympics. She pr

ts psychology approaches in training.
"Slowly but certainly, we observe advancements that align with our Olympic approach. We hope to maintain this encouraging momentum (results from All England and other tournaments) until Paris and uphold the custom of winning gold at the Olympics," remarked Fadil, who is also the Chairma

030442700_1720710475-20240711AA_Doa_Bersama_Tim_Bulutangkis-14.JPGFadil Imran added, all outcomes in these events are implementations of the PBSI Paris 2024 Olympics Ad Hoc Team's strategy, which emphasizes enhancing athletes' rankings, as well as innovation through the utilization

She admits not wanting to be overconfident, even though she is currently one of the best female climbers in the world. She believes that the skill level of rock climbers from other countries must be watched out for. "The qualified countries have their own strengths, (I'm) trying not to be complacent and concentrate on myself at the upcoming Olympics," she explained.

012180900_1581821251-PBSI_BATC_2020_1502_Putra_Marcus_Kevin-7__1_.jpgMeanwhile, the Chairman of KONI Bali, I Gusti Ngurah Oka Darmawan, who was interviewed separately, said he was proud in the achievements of Desak Rita and Rio Waida. At the very least, competitors from Bali can still contribute significantly to Indonesian sports and qualify for the Olympics.

Bola.net, Jakarta - Along with Rio Waida, there is one more competitor from Bali who will compete for Indonesia at the 2024 Paris Olympics. This athlete is rock climbing athlete Desak Made Rita Kusuma Dewi.

hnical aspects such as sport science.
"From All England, Orleans, and Vietnam, our tasks have been clear. We have to enhance non-technical aspects and be serious in continued improvement in the women's singles, ladies' doubles, and mixed doubles

Furthermore, Dito Ariotedjo explained that athletes who have secured their spot in the Olympics but do not win medals will also receive unique appreciation.

Desak Made Rita Kusuma Dewi admits that she has prepared everything as thoroughly as possible. This includes her mental state for competing. "I have readied everything thoroughly. This includes maintaining my health and making the most of the remaining time to practice effectively, as well as calming my heart and mind," she revealed.

Gregoria Mariska Tunjung began her 2024 Olympics campaign in the group round by besting Ukrainian representative Polina Buhrova (21-10 AND 21-15). Then she eliminated the resistance of Czech Republ

They also extended gratitude for the support, prayers, critiques, and suggestions from all Indonesian citizens in every action taken by PBSI. At the All England 2024, Indonesia won two championships through Jonatan Christie in the men's singles category and Fajar A

He is sure that Desak Rita and Rio Waida can secure medals for Indonesia at the 2024 Paris Olympics. "This is something to be proud of because there are two Bali competitors representing Indonesia at the Olympics," he explained.

greater than previously," Dito said.
"So we'll monitor the pattern, and regarding the bonuses, we will request guidance from President Joko Widodo. We expect this can make history at the 2024 P

ammad Rian Ardianto in men's doubles.
Furthermore, If you have any thoughts regarding in which and how to use grassroots football support, you can contact us at our own website. this triumph was special because it ended a 30-year anticipation for an "all-Indonesian final" in the men's singles event. Previously, it took place at the All England 1994 when Hariyanto

ograms that can support the athletes.
"Regarding incentives, I can assure that for the Olympics, as with every multi-event competition, the President and government will certainly offer bonuses in the form of money. That's definitely a certainty. Moreover, we offer many programs, both tangible and non-material," said Dito after attending the press conference of SCM as the official broadcaster for the 2024 Paris Olympics at

Comments

Service
등록된 이벤트가 없습니다.
글이 없습니다.
글이 없습니다.
Comment
글이 없습니다.
Banner
등록된 배너가 없습니다.
010-5885-4575
월-금 : 9:30 ~ 17:30, 토/일/공휴일 휴무
점심시간 : 12:30 ~ 13:30